Pawsey Training in Melbourne
The Pawsey Supercomputing Centre is running training for researchers in Melbourne; covering topics ranging from supercomputing, data and cloud services. It is a great opportunity to learn about the command line, freshen up your supercomputing skills, create a virtual machine and visualise your results in more engaging ways. So come along, and register now before all the seats are gone!
- Introduction to Pawsey 9:00 – 9:30 Tuesday 9th April
- Introduction to Unix 9:30 – 12:00 Tuesday 9th April
- Introductory Supercomputing 13:00 – 16:00 Tuesday 9th April
- Nimbus Research Cloud training 9:00 – 12:00 Wednesday 10th April
- Remote Visualisation 13:00 – 16:00 Wednesday 10th April
Courses are delivered in a face to face classroom style. Attendees are expected to bring and work on their own laptops. Light refreshments will be available on the day.
Our lovely staff will be on site to facilitate the training, so if you have any questions from your simulation or data analysis, please feel free to bring them along to chat.
Monash University Law Chambers
Seminar Room 2, 555 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
- Attendees are expected to bring their laptops for the sessions.
- Courses are free of charge and open to all, however places are limited.
- Light refreshments will be provided on each day.