NCI HPC Spring Session Training 2017
The NCI HPC Spring Session training will run from Monday 4th to Friday 8th September 2017 at The Australian National University (ANU). The Spring Session is designed as a springboard for postgraduate research students and experienced research staff who wish to learn more about NCI’s supercomputer and high-performance computing.
The Spring Session will cover key topics including:
- NCI resources and services
- Linux essentials
- How to use Raijin, including the modules system and PBS Pro job scripting
- Recap of C essentials
- Parallel programming using MPI/OpenMP
- Use of Intel Parallel Studio and Nvidia GPU Code Optimisation
- Application performance analysis and optimisation on Raijin
- Accessing and using Data Services at NCI
NOTE: Attendees MUST bring their own laptop with WiFi connectivity. Ethernet connectivity is available, please bring your own cable. Your laptop must have a terminal application such as PuTTY or MobaXterm on Windows or Terminal on Mac.
Registration fees apply. Participants are welcome to register for individual days or for the entire Spring Session. Participants will be required to arrange their own transport and accommodation in Canberra. Registrations close Friday 18th August 2017. See http://nci.org.au/event/nci-hpc-spring-session-training/ and https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/nci-spring-session-tickets-36048889198 for more information and to register.
|Event Date||04-09-2017 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||08-09-2017 5:00 pm|