CloudStor Plus can be used to sync files between your laptop and your CVL Desktop. Please read the Getting Started Guide to find out how to register with CloudStor Plus.
Follow the instructions to
- Create an AARNET CloudStor+ account if you don't already have one
- Set your CloudStor+ desktop sync client password on the CloudStor+ website
CloudStor Plus on the CVL Desktop
- Select the following menu option:
'Applications' -> 'Characterisation Virtual Laboratory' -> 'CVL Tools' -> 'AARNET CloudStor+' -> 'CloudStor+'
- Enter your CloudStor+ email address in the CVL desktop and click 'Run'
- Enter yourCloudStor+ desktop sync client password when prompted
- The CloudStor+ / OwnCloud icon appears on the top right of the CVL desktop
- You can right-click on the CloudStor+ icon and select 'Open folder ownCloud' to access your CloudStor+ storage on the CVL desktop
Deactivating your CloudStor Plus Account on the CVL Desktop
- Right-click on the CloudStor+ icon on the top right corner of the CVL desktop and select 'Settings'
- 'Remove' your account in the Account settings to stop using the CloudStor+ desktop sync client.
NOTE: Removing your account from the desktop client does NOT delete your files in your CVL home directory
- Stop the desktop session and re-start a new session